2017年7月21日星期五

Where Order Gorgeous Gucci Bags?

I'm coming to terms with Gucci handbag, but I can't help but associate it with the worst excesses of the monogram era. There was a time when Gucci's monogram canvas said "cheap, ubiquitous, and much imitated. I'm hoping a flash of fashion amnesia will help me forget those days and embrace Gucci's monogram because they are using it in cool ways now.

The house is in the midst of an impressive renaissance these days, but there was a time when Gucci purses was really in the dumps. It was the embarrassing cousin no one wanted to hang out with at the premier designer family reunion. Alessandro is very good at walking the tightrope between fashionably edgy and just plain garish. Most of these bags don't really appeal and I think it would look merely stupid IRL to wear some of those bags with the shorter straps in a cross body way. And not a fan of that red and green stripe.

The coat is definitely my coup de coeur! I'd love to own it. But I would take it to the best tailor I know and have him and her painstakingly unstitch and remove that silly patch on the breast pocket. order gorgeous gucci bag from www.luxonsales.com

1 条评论: